Do you know which forms you must submit to bring your fiance to the U.S. for marriage in Monroe County? Or to which U.S. agency you need to submit your application to hire a foreign employee for your Monroe County business?
Immigration law continues to be complex and challenging to navigate in the United States. If you do not want to struggle with navigating these complexities alone, contact Monroe County Immigration attorney Shannon Rosales of Shannon Rosales Law, P.A. today. Attorney Rosales is an experienced immigration attorney focused on helping families and employers navigate the elaborate immigration laws in the U.S. Shannon Rosales will confidently fight for you. Contact Shannon Rosales Law, P.A. today for a free consultation regarding your immigration needs. Se habla español.
Hiring a Monroe County Immigration Attorney
Immigration law in the U.S. provides multiple ways to enter the U.S. for a temporary or permanent stay. There are many ways to become eligible for citizenship. In addition, several agencies and offices handle different aspects of the immigration, citizenship, and deportation processes. Hiring a Monroe County immigration lawyer means you have a professional who is local to the area. She can also help you decipher which forms you must complete and to which U.S. agency to submit the paperwork.
Attorney Rosales has an in-depth understanding of U.S. immigration law as an attorney solely focusing on immigration law. Given the complexities of the immigration system, hiring Attorney Rosales as your Monroe County immigration attorney can help clarify the process and have an advocate for your family. Shannon Rosales will help you understand which status you should apply for and how to submit the application. She will direct you in collecting and organizing the information you must submit with your application. If your application is denied, she will work to appeal that decision.
Attorney Rosales is bilingual in Spanish and English. However, she is welcome to assist immigrants from around the world whether they need assistance bringing a family member, fiancé, or employee to the United States.
When to Hire a Monroe County Immigration Attorney
The team at Shannon Rosales Law, P.A. assists individuals seeking to enter the U.S. or stay in the U.S. Attorney Rosales can help:
- Individuals seeking permanent residence – when you are seeking to become a permanent resident of the U.S. through family-based immigration, employment-based immigration, marriage, as a victim of a crime, or through an adjustment of status
- Individuals applying for temporary residence – individuals seeking the ability to enter and stay in the U.S. for a limited amount of time for a wedding, employment, or for another reason
- Persons applying for U.S. Citizenship – when you are ready to navigate the process of becoming a United States citizen
- Foreign nationals seeking asylum in the U.S. – for individuals seeking asylum status because they have been persecuted in their country because of religion, race, political opinion, nationality, or membership in a social group
- Family members facing deportation or removal – if you are currently in the U.S. and need assistance from an immigration lawyer so that you can defend your ability to stay in the United States
- Individuals seeking a waiver – waivers forgive reasons that keep you from entering or remaining in the U.S.
- Employers hiring foreign workers – employers must complete the certification process through the U.S. Department of Labor to be eligible to hire foreign employees and bring them to the U.S.
Selecting a Monroe County Immigration Layer
When you hire an immigration attorney to help your business or family, you need an attorney with a proven track record of success. Shannon Rosales is known for being an advocate for the immigrant community. Attorney Rosales has helped numerous families and employers with their immigration concerns. And she is ready to help you.
Shannon Rosales Law, P.A. also has experience with many different immigration cases. So whether you need assistance with your labor certification or collecting the documentation to prove that you qualify for asylum, Attorney Rosales can guide you.
As the grandchild of immigrants, Attorney Rosales brings a unique perspective to her practice at Shannon Rosales Law, P.A. She understands that whether your family member is allowed to stay or enter the U.S. is a decision that significantly impacts your life. And she understands how challenging and overwhelming the whole process can feel. Trust Attorney Rosales to be your advocate and to give your case the attention it deserves.
Contact our Monroe County Immigration LawyerToday
Shannon Rosales Law, P.A. seeks to provide compassionate, reliable, and exceptional immigration services. Hire Attorney Rosales to guide you through the immigration process. Shannon Rosales Law, P.A. offers free consultations. Contact us today so we can start working on your immigration questions.